Embark on a fantastic Annapurna Circuit Trek which takes us around the entire Annapurna massif reaching the zenith at Thorong La Pass (5,416m/17,769ft). We also walk through the world's deepest Kali Gandaki gorge with Annapurna I rising to 8091 m to the east and Dhaulagiri hovering at 8167 m to the west! We savor the fabulous mountain views from Poon Hill and discover the diverse Annapurna region. Furthermore, Annapurna Circuit Trek also takes us to Manang, Jomsom and the Muktinath region which again gets us acquainted with the diverse Nepalese landscape and culture.
This is a long trek for travelers wishing to circle the Annapurna massif. However, for trekkers who prefer a shorter trek in the same route then Annapurna Circle Trek - 14 Days is ideal. We also have Annapurna Base Camp Trek - 11 Days for trekkers wishing to reach the base camp of Mt. Annapurna.
Day 1 Arrival in Kathmandu.
Day 2 Kathmandu: Sightseeing and trek Preparation
Day 3 Drive to Khudi.
Day 4 Khudi to Sirung.
Day 5 Sirung to Jagat.
Day 6 Jagat to Dharapani.
Day 7 Dharapani to Chame.
Day 8 Chame to Pisang.
Day 9 Pisang to Manang.
Day 10 Manang: Acclimatization day
Day 11 Manang to Yak Kharka.
Day 12 Yak Kharka to Thorong Phedi.
Day 13 Thorong Phedi to Muktinath.
Day 14 Muktinath to Marpha.
Day 15 Marpha to Kalopani.
Day 16 Kalopani to Tatopani.
Day 17 Tatopani to Ghorepani.
Day 18 Ghorepani to Poon Hill to Tadapani.
Day 19 Tadapani to Pokhara via Ghandruk.
Day 20 Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
Day 21 Final departure
- Airport pickups and drops in a private vehicle
- 3-star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast
- Teahouse accommodation during the trek
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the trek
- All ground transportation in a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private vehicle
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/monument visits as per the itinerary
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed Trek Guide and assistant Trek Guide (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide)
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, food, and accommodation
- Down jacket and sleeping bag (to be returned after trip completion)
- Trekking bag/duffel bag, t-shirt, and trekking map are yours to take
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (ACAP, TIMS)
- Medical kit (carried by your trek Guide)
- All government and local taxes