Langtang Valley Trek is a pleasant trip in Nepal that begins with tours of Kathmandu’s UNESCO World Heritage Sites followed by a drive to Syabrubesi the next day. Following our route map, we begin trekking from the lower region of the Langtang Valley through small villages, farmlands and verdant forests to Kyangjin Gompa. We also climb Tserko Ri for excellent sunrise views over the Langtang ranges.The region borders Tibet and was once an important trading route. We can still see the influence in the rich local culture. Furthermore, the Langtang Valley Trek’s itinerary also takes us to the ‘Langtang Village’ which was heavily affected by the devastating earthquake that hit Nepal in April 2015. Our exciting 11-day trip in Nepal comes to a conclusion in Kathmandu, where it had started.
Day 1 Arrival in Kathmandu.
Day 2 Kathmandu: sightseeing and trek preparation
Day 3 Drive from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi.
Day 4 Trek from Syabrubesi to Lama Hotel.
Day 5 Trek to Mundu.
Day 6 Mundu to Kyangjin Gompa.
Day 7 Acclimatization- Explore Tserko Ri.
Day 8 Kyangjin Gompa to Lama Hotel.
Day 9 Lama Hotel to Syabrubesi.
Day 10 Syabrubesi to Kathmandu
Day 11 Final departure
- Pickups and drops from airport(s) and hotel(s)
- 3-star hotel in Kathmandu and teahouses during the trek on a twin-shared basis
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and all meals during the trek
- Transportation in a comfortable private vehicle
- English-speaking trained and experienced guide
- Potter service charges during the trek
- All fees for sightseeing including entry fees for visiting temple(s), monument(s), trekking and national parks
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping, Trekking duffel bag, t-shirt, and trekking map (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion)
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All necessary paperwork(s) and permit(s)
- All applicable taxes and service charges