Everest Base Camp Short Trek takes us to the backyard of the world famous Sherpas, their faith in Buddhism, Namche Bazaar, the Sagarmatha National Park, the mightiest viewpoint of Kalapatthar and the Everest Base Camp itself. Furthermore, we reach Tengboche Monastery which is the highest monastery in the Khumbu region of Nepal and come close to four of the world's six tallest peaks: Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Makalu, and Cho-Oyu. We begin our hike to the Everest base camp with a flight from Kathmandu to Lukla equipped with all necessary permits and trekking gears.
Our 14-day Everest Base Camp Short Trek is a great option for travelers who are pressed for time and are looking forward to almost similar amenities under the cost inc
Day 1 Arrival in Kathmandu.
Day 2 Fly to Lukla, trek to Phakding.
Day 3 Phakding to Namche Bazaar.
Day 4 Acclimatization Day - Namche Bazaar.
Day 5 Namche Bazaar to Tengboche.
Day 6 Tengboche to Dingboche.
Day 7 Dingboche: Acclimatization.
Day 8 Dingboche to Lobuche.
Day 9 Lobuche to Gorak Shep.
Day 10 Gorak Shep to Kala Patthar.
Day 11 Pheriche to Namche Bazaar.
Day 12 Namche Bazaar to Lukla.
Day 13 Fly to Kathmandu
Day 14 Final departure
- Airport pickups and drops in a private vehicle
- 3-star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Teahouse accommodation during the trek
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the trek
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- All ground transportation in a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary
- Domestic flights (Kathmandu- Lukla -Kathmandu)
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trek leader and assistant trek leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide)
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food, and accommodation
- Down jacket and sleeping bag (to be returned after trip completion)
- Trekking bag/duffel bag, t-shirt, and trekking map are yours to take
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (National Park Permit, TIMS)
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader)
- All government and local taxes